Bristol & West Country's biggest property event
Hollis Morgan regularly hold the largest property auctions across Bristol and the West Country from our iconic Sale Room in Clifton, since we formed in 2010 we have sold the most £££'s of land and property by Public Auction in the region - EVERY YEAR! In 2016 we offered 219 Lots raising £43m – more than all the other Bristol Auctioneers combined. At each auction we have between 40 and 60 lots ranging from £10k to £3m and upto 750 people attend our sales.
The key benefits of a sale by public auction
- Speed - Exchange on the a night with 28 day completion
- Closure - 10% deposit taken on the night and deal is done.
- Intense 6 week marketing campaign with local, national and international coverage
- Access to a both traditional family buyers and the professional market.
- Control - you have set out your plans for buyers to follow - you are in charge
- Reserve - you set a reserve which protects you for selling for less than you want.
- Best possible price is achieved - and it is played out in front of your own eyes meaning no "what ifs!"
- Auction MEANS action!
Why Hollis Morgan?
- We sell the most £££’s of property by auction in Bristol and the West Country.
- Most Successful Auctioneers in the region since 2010.
- Bristol’s most experienced auctioneer Andrew Morgan MBE.
- Advertised online with auction specific posts on BOTH Rightmove, Zoopla plus many other search portals.
- High profile weekly press campaign focusing on the Bristol Property Live newspaper with regular adverts in the Weston Daily Press, North Somerset Times, Chew Valley Gazette, Gloucestershire Echo, Gloucester Citizen and Bath Chronicle.
- Online Mailing list of 15,000 investors, developers, self-builders and traditional family buyers.
- Local, National, Regional and International audience.
- Most Lots for Sale and Highest Attendance.
- Approximately 750 people attend our auctions.
- Prestigious Clifton Auction Venue
- Regional Office covering Bristol and the West Country.
- Experienced Team offering expert advice.