The auction facility in is the "premier specialist Car Auction complex.
Offering over 30,000 vehicles per year and having undergone a £500,000 refurbishment programme the complex is perfectly suited to the late year, low mileage fleet and finance product that is sought after by our ever expanding buyer base.
We are retained by the majority of the major fleet users and financial institutions for the remarketing of their vehicles in Northern Ireland and Scotland by way of the Fleet sales programme which has unrivalled success within our results driven industry.
Selling Customer has to give all the info to our admin team who prints off the entry an form which the Vendor is asked to check over and sign. All customers must have the log book / tax disc and mot if applicable.
Wilsons Auctions are retained by the majority of the Major Fleet Users and Financial Institutions for the disposal of their vehicles in the UK by way of our award winning Fleet Remarketing Programme.
- Collection - We collect vehicles throughout the UK & Ireland for many hundreds of customers from Europe's largest corporations to the smallest of businesses.
- Inspection - Defleeted vehicles can be inspected and damage assessment reports emailed to our client within hours of arrival before refurbishment takes place.
- Refurbishment - Damage assessment reports are analised by our experienced staff and a refurbisment program isdesigned to maximise resale value and minimise cost to the vendor.
- Marketing & Sales - We povide extremely pro-activemarketing techniques to our extensive buyer network by contacting individual purchasers directly by phone to invite them to the special sales.
- Sales - Many auctioneers within our group have progressed through years of further education to qualify in their chosen profession with the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers. As a result of our unrivalled success we are retained by the majority of the major fleet users and financial institutions for the disposal of their vehicles in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
MOTOR CYCLES At Wilsons Auctions we hold regular Motorcycle Auctions every month offering a wide range of high powered Road bikes, off-roaders & quad bikes, mini-motos & childrens bikes. Our Scotland & Dublin Auction Complexes hold motorcycle auctions every month as part of the monthly disposal auction sales programmes. Our Mallusk & Portadown Auction Complexes hold motorcycle auctions every 2 - 3 months offering a wide range of bikes.
CARAVANS & BOATS Boat and Caravan Auctions are held at the beginning and end of the season. Dedicated auctions are held by our Portadown Auction Complex through our commercial dept with our Mallusk branch also auctioning occasional caravans and boats through their regular Tuesday auction.
PLANT, MACHINERY & COMMERCIAL VEHICLES This twice monthly sale includes Plant, Machinery, Fleet Vans, Commercial Vehicles, Caravan & Boats, Small Tools, Home Appliances & Entertainment Equipment, Office & Household Furniture, Government lost property.
DISPOSAL SALES Our sales also include a regular Police Lost Property sales section with 100’s of lots of Jewellery, push bikes, electrical goods tools etc... all to be sold without reserve! Also a wide selection of Small Tools & Equipment, Home Appliances & Home Entertainment Equipment.