By order of Michelle Weir of Lameys, Liquidator of DTB Ltd T/A Barton Garage Services
(Subject to Availability)
- Leyland DAF 45 150 Euro II Ti beaver tail recovery truck (1997)
- Ford Transit 85 T280 2.2 panel van (2010)
- Ford Transit Connect 1.8 T200 TDDI van (2003)
Fleet of courtesy vehicles including:
- Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi 5 door hatchback (2008)
- Suzuki Swift GL 1.3 petrol hatchback (2005)
- Vauxhall Zafira Life 5 door MPV (2006)
- VW Lupo 1.4 3 door hatchback (2004)
- VW Golf GT 5 door hatchback (2007).
- Spares/Repairs/Scrap vehicles including:
- Citroen Picasso Xsara 5 door MPV (2006 )
- Ford Transit panel van (2002)
- Peugeot 207 1.6 petrol 3 door hatchback (2006)
- Renault Scenic 1.6 petrol 5 door MPV (2007)
- Peugeot 207 (2007)
Garage Ramps/Scissor Lifts
- Three Bend Pak Ranger 4 ton 2 post capacity ramp (2016) (2007) (2004)
- TI Bradbury 4 post commercial inspection ramp
- Unbadged 4 post 4000kg vehicle inspection ramp
- Bradbury 3 ton 2 post ramp, model no. A010132 (2001)
- AGM 3200kg 2 post vehicle lift, model 5132 BE (2005)
- ATT Hymax X5000 ATZ scissor lift inspection ramp (2006) with associated Rolling road and MOT test bay
- Werther International Stratos 539 4000kg scissor lift inspection ramp (2014) (2off)
Vehicle Maintenance & Workshop Equipment
- Snap On Verus Pro, model EEHD301-6 diagnostic touch screen tablet, with Snap EESM 300 scan module, associated connectors and carry case
- Autel Maxi Sys MS9085 Pro diagnostic touch screen tablet
- Crypton diagnostic machine, model CCP800-B-ENS60 (2016)
- Supertracker 420RW digital alignment system
- Bradbury WC5521 computerised balancer (2012) & Bradbury tyre remover
- CTR Astra R134a air conditioning recharger (2014), serial no. 14/A064, 240v
- Ecotechnics ECK-1800 HFO air conditioning recharger (2017)
- Various welders, power washers, battery jump packs, jacks, trollies, hoists, presses, grinders, toolboxes, power hand tools, etc.
- Quantity of various unused tyre stock
- Various vehicle replacement part stock, consumables, etc.
Range of Office Furniture and Equipment
Please contact Cathy Hicks on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7701 313281 to book a viewing appointment.
Please note: Only two parties per hour timeslot. Parties, where possible, should inspect individually. Groups of more than two people will not be allowed access to the site at any time. Anyone who arrives without a prior collection appointment will be refused access to the site
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Monday 13th July to Wednesday 15th July 2020 between 10.00am and 4.00pm only.
All successful purchasers are to contact the auctioneer to arrange time slots for collection. Numbers onsite during this period will be restricted due to the COVID-19 epidemic. Anyone who arrives without a prior collection appointment will be refused access to the site.