About Eaton and Hollis
- Land, Rural Property, Equestrian Property
- Sales of all types of livestock
- Farm dispersal and machinery auctions
Eaton and Hollis are proud of the complete service we offer to buyers and sellers, our practical and professional approach is unrivalled. We operate throughout the Midlands and the wider geographic area. We also have an extensive list of buyers for all our different auctions who we are in touch with on a regular basis to inform them of upcoming sales and specific items included with a specific sale.
Every property is different. Our advice is bespoke and tailored to you and your property. We are passionate about people and property and look forward to your enquiry. There are a number of benefits to buying or selling by auction and with a little bit of prior research and preparation auctions can be quick and cost effective for both parties. Our services include:
- An initial appraisal with appropriate marketing and property advice for you to consider all available options in order to enhance the property’s performance.
- A full marketing campaign will be undertaken, both on and offline, using the latest marketing techniques and technology along with proven traditional agency practises. The service includes the auction catalogue, local and national advertising, comprehensive internet exposure, accompanied viewing and a personal service throughout.
- We will only proceed to auction, rather than a private sale, if we believe an auction is the right way of maximising the potential of your property.
- Clear advice on potential value, followed by the issuing of a guide price and agreement regarding reserve price prior to sale.
- Liaison with all parties including solicitors.
- A well organised auction room with a clear and established procedure.