One of the largest auction room complexes in Britain, with six salesrooms offering a constantly changing selection of contemporary and antique furniture, collectables, commercial equipment and general items.
Around 2000 lots are offered each week with four - and sometimes five or six - salerooms operating simultaneously.
- Saleroom 1: Antiques & Later Furniture
- Saleroom 2: Antiques & Later Collectables
- Saleroom 3: Modern Second Hand & Ex Catalogue Furniture
- Saleroom 4: Classic Contemporary Furnishings
- Saleroom 5: Machinery & General
- Saleroom 6: Specialist Sale
Saturday Auction times Please note that all Saturday auctions run simultaneously. The starting lot numbers in each saleroom are as follows:
- Saleroom 1 starts at Lot 1 @ 10.00am
- Saleroom 2 starts at Lot 601 @ 10.00am
- Saleroom 3 & 4 starts at Lot 1301 @ 9.30am
- Saleroom 5 starts at Lot 2001 @ 9.30am
- Saleroom 6 (when operating) starts at Lot 3001
Parking There is ample car parking on our premises during view day and there are additional car parks available on sale day.
Viewing All salerooms are open for viewing between 12.45pm and 6.15pm every Friday. Viewing can also take place on the day of sale from 9.00am.
Saturday Stall Market A visit to the stall market every Saturday is an essential part of the weekend for many people. The stallholders include butchers, fishmongers, greengrocers and florists. Other stalls sell fresh farm eggs, bread and cakes. In addition you can buy computer supplies, household linen, pet foods, mobile phone accessories, tools, DVDs, kitchenware and many other items. Most of the stalls are selling from before 8.00am and through to early afternoon.