David James & Partners are Auctioneers of all types of rural property and land including farms, cottages, barns, building plots, stables and paddocks.
The Auction process is favoured for transparent and decisive sales or for individual property where substantial competition will be generated. It is particularly attractive where property is to be sold following a partnership dissolution or settlement of a Deceased Estate.
Our regular Collective Land and Property Auctions are held monthly throughout the year at alternate venues in Gloucestershire, North Bristol and North Somerset and conducted personally by our own Auctioneers who will inspect the property at the initial appraisal and who will advise on a reserve price, if required. We will liaise with the acting Solicitor to ensure that the legal Auction Pack is prepared in advance of the sale date and made available to prospective purchasers. Our professional and pragmatic approach allows for title defects to be fully resolved in good time, ensuring a straightforward exchange and completion.
In addition to Property Auctions, we conduct regular Machinery and Asset Auctions, usually at business cessation or restructuring. We have significant experience in the agricultural, horticultural, food processing and builders construction sectors.
The following is an example of the of items sold:
- Commercial Vehicles and Trailers
- Heavy Plant and Machinery
- 4x4s, Cars, Quadbikes, Motorcycles and Bikes
- Agricultural and Horticultural Machinery
- Plants, Shrubs & Nursery Stock & Equipment
- Engineering & Manufacturing Machinery
- Printing Machinery & Equipment
- Woodworking Equipment and Timber
- Workshop Tools & Equipment
- Catering Equipment
- Office Furniture and Computer Equipment
- Household Goods and Furniture
- Horseboxes and Equestrian Equipment
- Vintage and Classic Vehicles
- Stock-in-Trade, Wholesale, Retail Equipment and Stock
- End of Line Stock
- All other classes of commercial, industrial and general chattels