Liverpool Motor Auction has been established for over 60 years specialising in selling genuine part-exchange cars, private cars, trade cars and commercial vehicles in Liverpool and throughout the North West. Founder member of the Society of Motor Auctions, now called the National Association of Motor Auctions and are members of the Retail Motor Industry Federation. A completely independent motor auction and are not part of any dealer groups. Operate from a purpose built 4 acre site close to the city centre and major motorway networks offering easy access for customers coming to visit Liverpool Motor Auction from all areas of Liverpool, Manchester, Southport, Skelmerdale, Wigan, Preston, Leeds, Chester, Birkenhead, Warrington and beyond. For complete peace of mind EVERY vehicle soldl at auction is given a thorough chassis / VIN check and is HPI checked. In addition they are one of the very few motor auctions that still operate a unique Indemnity Scheme. There really is NO safer way to buy a car.
Why Choose Liverpool Motor Auction?
- Over 300 used cars for sale every week, from £100 upwards to suit any budget.
- Sales every Monday at 4pm (including Bank Holidays), Wednesday at 3pm and Friday at 4pm.
- Vehicles direct from franchised dealerships, motorstores, finance companies, bailiffs, fire brigade, local companies and private entries.
- Trade and Public welcome - no registration required and no admission fee.
- £200 deposit secures any vehicle - on the fall of the hammer.
- Payment can be made by cash, bankers draft, debit or credit card.
- Established over 60 years; founder member of the Society of Motor Auctions, now National Association of Motor Auctions.
- Unique Indemnity Scheme - allowing you complete peace of mind.
- Purpose built 4 acre site within easy access to both the city centre and the motorway networks.
- On-site cafeteria.
- Dedicated team with collectively over 100 years of experience in the motor auction industry.
- Whether you want to upgrade to a newer model or wish to buy something smaller, we have an extensive range of vehicles on offer to suit any budget or preference.
Call now and speak to one of our experienced staff who will be happy to help Tel: 0151 263 7351 or alternatively you can email us. Tuebrook Market Tuebrook Market has been established for 30 years, it's one of the busiest markets in Liverpool and operates from the Liverpool Motor Auction site every Thursday and Saturday, Tuebrook Market is both a retail market and a carboot sale providing something for everybody. A proper good old fashioned market with a huge variety of goods and real market traders, here are just some of the goods you can pick up: Fruit and Veg Sports Wear Ladies fashion Footwear Handbags and suitcases Pet accessories Paint and wallpaper Plants Mens fashion Cosmetics Flowers BeddingToys and games Books Household goods Bread and cakes Hats and scarves Greeting cards Gift ideas Hoisery Nightwear Tools and hardware Sweets and crisp RAC subscriptions Electrical goods Football memorabilia Meat auctioneers